The T. Kevin McNicholas Foundation (TKM Foundation), named after SSA’s founder T. Kevin McNicholas, was established to focus on the education needs of young people, preparing them to enter the workforce with character, ethics and leadership skills.
The TKM Foundation focuses on:
- Identifying, evaluating and awarding scholarship opportunities to youth in need
- Providing education, mentoring and job placement for our emerging leaders
- Introducing innovative early education and outreach concepts for children without the means to be exposed to cultural destinations
- Enhancing and accelerating ethical leadership values for young people entering the work place
- Imparting the character building values of charitable contribution, both in giving and receiving
Building a better future through family, hope and education.