NEED TO BE COMPLEX
SSA takes the complexity out of managing the multiple facets of admissions so our cultural attraction partners can power their mission. Our world class team handles not only the technical end of admissions and POS systems, but also provides best practices on the operations side, to unify the multiple channels of this service.
SSA’s ticketing and admission services include:
- Work with attraction stakeholders to propose new product strategies to drive revenue and address guest demand
- Ongoing communication rhythm with attraction stakeholders to review sales/attendance reports, ongoing initiatives with prioritization and execution plan.
- Hiring & Training Specialist – Hire & train front of house admissions staff including ticket sellers, scanners, supervisors and other guest services staff.
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) and uphold staff accountability across all sales channels.
- Drive efficiency, revenue and a great guest experience by effective processes, training, employee accountability and use of systems.
- Performance Analyst – Provide sales/attendance report analysis and action proposal.
- POS System Specialist – Technical resource with deep POS system knowledge who translates the business requirement or initiative into the POS system, working closely with operations.
- Provide ongoing POS System Support
- Initial and ongoing project management for admissions initiatives
- Provide sales and attendance report solution
- Resource who works close with Operations to capture requirements and execute on initiatives
- Maintain best practices for system back-ups and full staging environment
- Confirm clear revenue recognition rules and reporting needs
- Provide best practices Accounts Receivable processes
- Provide audit assistance
SSA also puts safety at the forefront when it comes to ticketing and admissions. Our dedicated safety group- the SSAfety First taskforce – is responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and employees across all aspects of SSA’s business. Within ticketing and admissions this will include:
- Spaced queuing lines
- Leveraging technology to reduce physical touch points
- Pre-sale admissions
- Employee PPE